HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022-23
600 HEC Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022 has been announced for Pakistani Students & Kingdom of Saudi. These scholarships are fully funded for Pakistani students. The scholarships are offered for diploma, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs in the Kingdom. Students residing in Pakistan and overseas Pakistanis residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia both can apply for these scholarships. 75 percent of students will be awarded scholarships from Pakistan whereas 25 percent of scholarships will be given to Pakistani students residing in the Kingdom. The deadline for HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022-23 is different for different Universities. You need to apply as soon as possible.
|country name:||Saudi arabia scholarships|
|last Date:||Different for different universities|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, Diploma, Ph.d|
|Age Limit:||18 to 30|
|Documents:||CNIC, 4 copies of Photos and all result card|
HEC scholarships(Fully Funded)
v Free Lodging
v Scholarships cover Return Air Tickets
v Furnish Allowance for married scholars
v Free medical coverage
v Free meat on campus
v Travel expenses
v Saudi Riyal (SR) will be given to science students and 850 SR to humanities students.
HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022
Country: Saudi Arabia
Announced by:Hec Pakistan
- Political science
- computer science
- Arabic/ Islamic studies
- Media sciences.
Saudi Arabia Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
Read the Eligibility Criteria Carefully for Saudi Arabia Scholarships.
- Male and females both can apply for these scholarships.
- The applicant should be between 17 years to 25 years or Bachelor’s Programme, must be of 30 years age for the Master’s Programme and less than 35 years for PhD programme on the closing date of the application process.
- The selected applicants will commence the programme in September/October each year in Saudi Arabia
- Applicant must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing of a Saudi Scholarship.
- The applicant must not have any criminal record.